NASHUA — Operation Granite Hammer, a crackdown on heroin and other hard drugs in the state, has seven more people facing felony charges.
On Friday, police released the names and charges against the seven arrested Thursday, but gave scant information about the investigation or whether the arrests are related. Police did say the Narcotics Intelligence Division, Problem Oriented Policing Unit and Traffic Unit all participated in the arrests.
Those charged are:
• Kathleen Caron, 55, no address, of Nashua. She was charged with felony-level sale of morphine. Caron refused bail.
• Erika Barlow, 25, of One Pacific Boulevard, Nashua. She was charged with felony-level sale of heroin and held on $25,000 cash bail.
• Sean Muldoon, 28, no address, of Nashua. He was charged with felony possession of crack cocaine. He refused bail.
• Ryan Little, 58, of 23 Temple St., Apt. 220, Nashua. He was charged with three felony counts of heroin sale, second offense, and held on $75,000 cash bail.
• Karissa Scruggs, 25, no address, of Nashua. She was charged with felony level heroin sale, misdemeanor resisting arrest, and misdemeanor resisting detention. She was held on $25,000 cash bail.
• Rebecca Six, 28, of 24 Spencer Drive, Nashua. She was charged with felony level possession of methamphetamine, second offense. She also was held on two judicial warrants and one arrest warrant. Her bail is $2,500 cash bail.
• William Duffany, 53, of 30 Airport Road, Concord. He was charged with felony-level sale of heroin. He was held on $2,000 cash or surety bail.
Article from:- http://www.unionleader.com